Does the online Betting Site look confusing and overwhelming? Don’t look at the whole thing, break it down into small pieces. On most sites you can choose categories such as ‘Football‘, ‘Cricket’, ‘Barclays Premier League‘, ‘Champions League‘, ‘Bundesliga‘, ‘La Liga‘, ‘Today’s Matches’ or ‘Live Betting / In-Play’.
Introduction To Online Sports Betting Trusted
Within each category, it is easy to navigate to find what you are looking for. If you know the name of the event, then use the ‘Search’ field.
When you have found the event you would like to bet on Daftar Judi Bola Online it is time to place your bet. If it was only that easy! Well, it is that easy, BUT there are many results that you can bet on within an event. For Football the most popular results to bet on are:
- Full-Time Result: Final result of a football match after the full 90 minutes (including the few minutes injury time)
- Correct Score: Correct score of a football match after the full 90 minutes
- Both Teams to Score: Both teams to score at least one goal each within the full 90 minutes of the football match.
- Half-Time/Full-Time Result: Final result of the football match after 45 minutes AND the final result after the full 90 minutes. Both must be correct to win the bet.
- Goals Over/Under: Total goals in the football match regardless of which team scores. You can bet if there will be more or less than the stated goals. If you bet on ‘Under 2.5 goals’ then it can be a max of 2 goals in total during the football match.
- Half Time Result: Final result of the football match after 45 minutes (including the few minutes injury time)
- Match Corners: Total corners in the football match. You can bet on ‘over’ or ‘under’ a set number of corners. Important! If you bet ‘Over 10 corners’, then 10 is not enough, it needs to be at least 11 corners in the football match for you to win your bet.
In addition, there are many more results to bet on but these are the most popular Sports Bets for Football.
When you found the event and the result within that event you wish to bet on, then it is time for you to take a look at the odds.
The Bookmakers normally have two ways of displaying odds, fractions (e.g. 2/1) or decimals (e.g. 3.00). Fractions are normally more common in the UK and decimals across rest of Europe. You can choose the way you want the odds to be displayed in the settings of your Online Sports Betting account. Want a detailed explanation of the difference? Then visit our Betting Odds Explained page.
In general, the higher the odds, the less likely that outcome. Click on the odds you wish to bet on and it will appear on your Betting Slip.
How to place a Sports Bet
When you have selected your odds, go to your Betting Slip. Here you Daftar Agen Bola Terbaik place your bet. Fill in the amount you wish to bet. Your predicted return, based on the odds and the amount you wish to bet, is shown. Click on ‘Place Bet’. As soon as the Bookmaker has accepted your bet if will appear under ‘My Bets’ or ‘My Account’
You can also place ‘Double’ or ‘Accumulator Bets’. This means that you can add two or more betting selections into a single wager. For example if you want to bet on four Full-Time football results you can choose to bet at each of the Full-Time results separately, or you can add the odds together into a single wager. The return will be higher, but all four results needs to be correct. It is enough that one of the bets within your selection loses for you to lose the entire bet. Read more about Accumulator Bets.
Cash Outs and Winnings
In Sports Betting, you can place Live Bets in an event that are currently being played, and you can follow the live results. Licensed Bookmakers also offer you the possibility to Cash Out your bet in real time. This gives you more control than ever. So what does this actually mean?
Let’s say that you have bet on the Final Result of a football match to be 1 – 1. With 10 minutes left of the match, the result is 1 – 1. If that result holds you will win your bet. You could hold your nerve and go for the big payday or you can take the Cash Out money offered by the Bookmaker. This amount is smaller than what you would win if the match actually ends 1 – 1, but it is a way to manage the risk, as if the match would end 2 – 1 you win nothing!
The question is, can you hold your nerve and go for the big win, or do you want to take a more conservative approach and accumulate smaller winnings each time. Only you can decide what risk you are willing to take! Both Bet365 and Betfair now also offer Partial Cash Out which means that you don’t have to choose. You can Cash Out part of your bet and go for the big win with the other half.
If your bet wins then your winnings will appear in your online betting account instantly and you can either cash it out or use it to place a new bet. These things can be better explained in the Internet sites.