Casino games are all about playing the odds. Regardless of the games we play, it always comes down to chance or rather the odds of an outcome happening. This applies to slot games, blackjack, live roulette games and any other game we might want to get into.
Roulette Games and their Odds
If these games were not based in risk, then there would be no point in having Daftar Live Casino. They would not be able to make money, either that or we would only lose.
This being said, even with the games being down to chance, there are ways that we can improve our odds, the only game this does not hugely apply to is casino slots, but still with that there are ways to improve our odds of walking away with a profit on our stake.
Roulette Bet Odds
On Casino Roulette there are a few different bet types that we can make, each one comes with different odds and reflective of those odds, different pay out levels on our bets. Our odds will differ depending on which version we are playing, the two versions are the European roulette and the American Roulette. The odds of winning are as follows.
Roulette Pay outs
The bets that we are most likely to win are the bets where they cover more potential outcomes. The odds of Even/Odd, Red/Black and Low/High are much higher of falling in line with our predictions opposed to guessing a single number correctly.
Because of this significant difference in our probability of landing the correct numbers, it is also why we are not offered such great returns on the higher odd gambles.
- A Single Number bet, also know as a straight bet is when we place our money on one number. This bet has the highest likelihood to fail, but because of this, it also comes with highest potential return of 35 to 1.
- 2 Number Combinations which is also referred to as a split bet places our Daftar Bola Online across two number, to make this bet we put the chip on the line between the two chosen numbers from this bet, we get a 17 to 1 return.
- A 3 Number Combination, also known as “street”. This works by the same principle as the last bet, but covering an additional number, increasing our odds and decreasing the payout to 11 to 1.
- Next we have, 4 Number Combination, another step up and know as a corner bet, this pays out 8 to 1 ratio.
- Then 5 Number Combination bets. If we are able to win one of these bets, we will get a return of 6 to 1.
- 6 Number Combination, again like the previous, we are able to cover multiple numbers increasing our odds of winning, while reducing the amount to be won to a 5 to 1 ratio.
- The next type of bet that we can make is a Column bet, this type of bet allow us to cover, as the name would suggest a
- column on the roulette table, this will allow us to bet on a single strip of 12 numbers. This comes with a 2 to 1 return ratio.
- A Dozen is the same odds as a column because it is the same number of positions on the table that we are taking, however rather than taking a strip, we are placing our stake on a block of 12 numbers.